Today, I'd like to share my favorite granola recipe.
I've been making granola for over a year but homemade granola taste
much better than store bought one!! I haven't bought store bought one since
I started making my own granola.
・ 3 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
・ 1 cup sliced almonds
・ 1 cup cashews
・ 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
・ 1/4 cup dark / light brown sugar
・ 1/4 cup maple syrup
・ 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
・ 1/8 tsp pink salt
・ 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 250°F
2. In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, sliced almonds, cashews, coconut flakes and brown sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, coconut oil and salt.
4. Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans.
5. Cook for 30 min, stirring every 10 minutes to achieve an even color.
6. Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
7. Add dried cranberries and mix well.
8. Let the granola cool completely, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
You can add seeds to make this healthier, for example, pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds.